Frenzy is our 3D editor. It supports brush based CSG editing (similar to QuakeEd/Radiant), polygon editing, curved surfaces and heightfield terrains and has a keyframe animation system. It has an integrated radiosity-style global illumination solution.
- Easy to use polygon editing.
- Curved surfaces.
- Heightfield terrain editing.
- Straightforward hierarchy creation and navigation.
- Keyframe animation editor.
- Radiosity-style global illumination lightmapping.
Frenzy was used to create the characters, objects and worlds for Cargo Catch, a simple game designed for the iPhone 3G, and its technology has been integrated in to proprietary game engines.