Please read this policy carefully and contact us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Who we are
Hrunk Ltd (hereafter, “Hrunk”), based in Bingham, Nottinghamshire, trading online at hrunk.com. Registered in England, no. 07422300.
Information we collect or send to third parties
If you contact us, we collect:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Any additional information you provide
If you use our websites or software, we collect:
- Your IP address
- Basic information on the device you used, such as device manufacturer, operating system version, and screen dimensions
If you use our chat bot or any of our A.I. powered games, we send the following to third parties (such as OpenAI):
- Your message content
How we use personal information
- We collect IP addresses and basic device information to detect unauthorized access, which is necessary to maintain the security and integrity of our systems.
- We use personal information provided by you to carry out work you've requested, such as setting up online services, processing orders or providing customer support.
We take all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the information we collect. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations related to the use and protection of personal information.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
When do we share personal data
- We share information provided by you when required to fulfil your request. As an example, if we’re asked to set up an email service, or purchase a domain, then we will need to provide personal information to, in this example, the mail service or the domain registrar.
- When required to fulfil a legal obligation
- When you enter personal data in to any of our A.I. powered applications it may be sent to a third-party (such as OpenAI)
Where we store and process personal data
- Personally identifiable data is stored on our employee's computers and mobile devices, and on U.K. based servers.
- Content uploaded through our websites and software may be stored in the UK or the EU.
How do we secure personal data
All data is encrypted in transit and all backups, both on-site and off-site, are encrypted at rest. Access to personal data is restricted to employees who need it, and strong passwords are required to access all systems which hold personal data. We require two-factor authentication be used wherever available.
How long we keep your personal data
We keep your personal data for as long as is required to fulfil the contract, plus a further 18 months. We retain our invoices and email correspondance (including emails sent via our online forms) for at least 7 years as legally required to for accounting purposes.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You may contact us at any times if you:
- Require access to your personal information,
- Wish to correct or delete the personal information we hold,
- Wish to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
We will respond within 30 days to requests, as long as we are confident the party requesting the personal information has correctly identified themselves. Some data cannot be deleted where we are legally required to keep it (such as for accounting purposes).
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling software or services.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Links to external websites do not constitute endorsement nor responsibility for the content.
How to contact us
We can be contacted by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.